RESERVATIONS / PAYMENTS:
To reserve your spot, enroll through the site and our personal concierge will contact you directly. Once we have confirmed availability, we will hold your spot for 48 hours until we receive your deposit of 50% of the total cost of the program.
The remaining balance is due 30 days before the first day of the program. If you are booking less than 45 days before the start date of the program, the full balance is due at the time of booking.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover & PayPal
- We will accept a personal or business check; however your reservation will not be considered confirmed until funds have cleared your financial institution.
If there is difficulty authorizing your payment method or it is otherwise in error, we may suspend or cancel your reservation. Upon failure of your Payment Method, we may take reasonable steps to retry your payment method and may contact you to provide an alternate method. SHIFT Wellness is not responsible for any fees you may incur when charging or retrying your payment method, including but not limited to, overdraft fees.
Upon confirmation of your reservation, your selected payment method will be charged a 50% deposit. The remaining balance is due by check or may be charged to the credit card on file 30 days prior to.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- An advance deposit of 50% of your total program package is required to guarantee your reservation.
- For cancellations made more than 45 days prior to scheduled arrival date, you will receive a 50% refund of your advance deposit.
- For cancellations made 30-45 days prior to scheduled arrival date, your advance deposit will be held for future use towards another SHIFT Wellness program (to be used within 12 months of cancellation date).
- For cancellations made fewer than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date, your advance deposit will be forfeited.
- Balance of program due 30 days prior to program start date
INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS (not included as part of the SHIFT Wellness Program):
Please be aware that the resort requires 4 hours notice to change or cancel any fee-based activities, private sessions or spa services that are booked individually. In the event your plans change following reserving an individual fee-based activity you must timely cancel in order to avoid a fee being charged to your account. We utilize cancellation policies to ensure that all guests who would like to participate in specific activities are able to do so. State tax fees are applied to all fee-based activities.
Cancellations under 4 hours to fee-based activities, private sessions and spa services will be considered a no show and the entire session or service will be charged to your account.
**Deposit and cancellation terms are strictly applied and enforced.